Take care of yourself

It's a beautiful day with cold air. I am tempted to go out to watch beautiful weather.


I probably caught a cold... I have a sore throat. So I am relaxing at home today. Actually my bf picked up a cold from his business partner at the end of last week, and also we waited for a train on the cold Tuesday morning. That's why I cought a cold, I guess...

For a lunch, I had Batchelors' Cup a Soup. It's nothing new, very familiar cup soup such as knorr and pokka in Japan, but why isn't there corn soup in the UK? I can't find it nor corn cream tin. I miss corn soup.


He bought LEMSIP at Boots on his way back home yesterday. It's a lemon flavoured hot drink, effective for headache, fever, sore throat, body aches & pains, chesty cough and blocked or runny nose. Pour powder into a mug and fill with hot water. Seems like common medicine in the UK.


Everyone, take care of yourself...

Comments

Popular Posts