Lovely Days

It has been nice weather in England for a couple of  days. I am in short sleeves during the day time. Meanwhile it seems bad weather in NY. I've heard that that clouds normally will flow into the UK in a few days.

I've been busy for a while, I mean it's not busy like the job I used to work in Japan though...
Last night, we had a dinner at Chinese restaurant with Japanese-English couple. They are nice, and are a valuable presence as well, because there are only a few Japanese in this town. And also we had a lovely lunch and coffee time with my bf's parents today. Meeting people is nice opportunity to promote my awareness of English language and my life. These opportunities makes me realise that I need more practice in this society indeed. What I need is practice, practice, practice, some efforts and making a virtue of necessity.

Beautiful Gerberas !!

Comments

Popular Posts