Daylight Saving Time

It's the first time to change the clocks for me, due to the end of daylight saving time. There was a notice on BBC news but it was less well publicised than I expected - or maybe just because I didn't watch news very much... Some clocks, computers and cell phones are changed automatically. But I believe there are people who forget to change it in this world...

Immediately, I got the time wrong this morning, because I didn't change my watch. Perhaps people who live in the countries introducing daylight saving time were used to it already...!?

I made a goof this morning. We was supposed to buy "a SOAP" but the one I picked was "a hand soap". I was completely convinced it was the body soap, and he was convinced that I wanted to buy the hand soap.  Oh dear... Let's express what's a kind of soap you want clearly from the next time. Anyway, purple lavender-scented soap is nice and matches the image of bathroom.


Comments

Popular Posts