Autumn

It's a cloudy day, seems like it's starting to rain. It's getting hard to get up every morning, because of the dark. I wonder how people can get up in the dark. I have no idea what is going to happen in winter...

I enjoyed this autumn day. It's a real autumn view with fallen leaves. It was nearly empty on the path, perhaps because of the weather. But I could see a rabbit, three squirrels, some black birds and a rat. There is the superstition that having a black cat cross your path is considered by an omen of bad luck, but what about a rat? Today a rat crossed my path like crazy from the grasses! I don't believe a black cat superstition thing, but obviously a rat seems like bring more bad luck...



There is a pond, usually people feed bread on ducks, or are sitting on a bench, or are talking with friends and children are playing around the pond, but today, just me.




Can you see the squirrel on the tree trunk? It was eating the acorn, and sometimes stopped eating and gazed down at me. It said "Who are you, stranger?"


There weren't any children nor families in the park today. Only a man from the council checked the playground equipment. It's important work, isn't it? While people work, I wander around. How can I afford it?

On my way to a supermarket, I met the local character taking a different dog. He sometimes takes care of his friends' or neighbours' dogs. It's funny, I meet him very often, that means my action pattern is similar to him, though I don't go to the pub...

Comments

Popular Posts