With an Abandon

I'm really enjoying my life here. There are quite different experiences between travelling, staying and living in another country. There are of course some things that I think are rather strange or wonderful because of different cultures. But during my staying in the UK for a while, I've thought the best things to do in other countries are - in my opinion - don't have any prejudice, don't push yourself and go with the flow in part, and accept things as they are. Because I can feel easy in doing so.

I went to a different cafe than usual this afternoon. On my way to a town, I met the local character who was taking a dog, and we had a short conversation. I assume that he is a man who brings good luck. I believe that if you see him, it will be a good day:)

The cafe was good and attractive. I was sitting a sun-drenched sofa beside the window and had latte. The sun was strong even as autumn begins. Last time we had a misty morning, my bf said that's the sign of an autumn. In the cafe, it was interesting to listen to a conversation between anhearing-impaired old man and the shop owner. I also enjoyed looking in the window of the butcher, and popped in card shops. Christmas cards are already sold at the shops. When is the best time to buy Christmas cards??

I found a new public footpath and walked there. Around 3 o'clock, school finished and I saw many students wearing uniforms. It's impressive for me that many girls wear trousers uniform here.

PS. Again I saw the man on my way back home! It must be double happy-lucky day!!

Comments

Popular Posts