Justice

I think it was last year, I watched the "Professor Michael J. Sandel's Special Lecture" in the University of Tokyo on TV. He is a famous professor of Harvard University in the US. The discussion in the class was heating up and looked interesting. The style of class was different from Japanese one. His "Justice" course is very popular among the students.

I had listened some lectures of American universities about ancient architecture in Rome on iPod every morning, during my commute time to work. I am interested in such classes and it's easy to download them freely. I just listen them over and over again. It's helpful to boost listening comprehension.

When I surfed websites, I remembered Professor Sandel and found his website. You can watch his lectures on website. It's about "Justice" and very interesting. If you are interested in it, and learn English or Japanese, probably NHK's website is helpful, which shows outline on each lecture.

Justice; http://www.justiceharvard.org/
NHK; http://www.nhk.or.jp/harvard/archive.html

Comments

Popular Posts