Witham

I was sitting in a comfortable sofa in a coffee shop in Witham earlier. It's a small town in Essex. I passed the same man in the street maybe five or six times this morning. It was quite funny. Sipping a cup of coffee, I was thinking  there are many Sazaesan in the UK. Sazaesan is the main charactor of the oldest comic strips. It is very known to Japanese person from young to old. She is very cheerful, outgoing and talkative woman. People stop, chat, and pass by like Sazaesan.

To be honest, I have been a little bit lost a confidence in my English. This is nothing new, it always happen when I am in the UK. It's tough but I like to face this challenge, find a joy in overcoming. Everybody faces challenges, but certainly can overcome them. The important thing is that don't lose yourself, no matter where you are, whether in the UK, Japan or other countries.

☆i-ADNES Recommended Take Away in Witham☆
Ming's Chinese Take Away
15 Nicholas Close, Witham / TEL:01376 513231

War Memorial Park in Witham

Comments

Popular Posts