Fiction

I got a new book at Waterstone's (a British chain book store) in Chelmsford yesterday. The book is "Mini Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. She has already published this series of novels, and "Confessions of a Shopaholic" turned into the film in 2009. I don't like this film very much, but the story is quite fun and describes women's psychology when shopping in a humorous way. I think women like this kind of story. It's about a woman, Rebecca who is a shopping addict. I've already read this series, so I decided to read more.

Chelmsford on Sunday morning
©i-ADNES
And on Sunday evening, I walked the path alone near the house. There were a few people, a couple was sitting on a bench, and only one person passed by. There is an old church near by, but the door is seldom open. It opens for some occasions like weddings, funerals etc. In my mind, I assumed this church must be a mysterious haunted church, of course it's not, but the atmosphere gives me an idea. When I passed the church, the door was slightly opened and also I could see the light from the window. I took a hasty look inside, through the gap in the door, I could see a lady with beautiful white hair, who was talking with someone behind another door. Something like a hidden church service might have been held inside.

Popular Posts