The Differences

It was cloudy this morning, but now the sun came out. It's such a peaceful day. We walked on the path (River Walk) and had a hot sandwich and coffee at a cafe and read a newspaper. It's something we do on a lazy morning. What are the differences from my normal life in Japan? People, language - of course. Scenery - yes. Sometimes I can hear the sound of bells from the church - oh, nice:) I used to have skin troubles in the UK due to the differences of water, but now I don't have any skin troubles. In Japan, I used to drink white coffee a couple times in a day but now I drink tea more than coffee. But basically wherever you are, the life is the same, because it's your life. If you try to find the way to make things fun, you can enjoy your life. On the contrary, if you don't try to do it, it would be a dreary life. Doing something new makes you get some stress, but truly I feel comfortable here, and I'm excited by new things.

Popular Posts