Summer!

According to the news, the rainy season ended in Tohoku region. It's about 14 days earlier than usual. I like summer, even it's hot and humid, and there are many mosquitoes and other insects I hate. Maybe because I was born in summer. I can get a charge of energy from burning sun like photosynthetic plants, and I can be full of positive emotions like batteries :)

This summer will be different from usual, because of the consequences of disasters. Swimming beaches will not be open this year, there are still many rubble and containers on the beach and bottom of the sea, so it's difficult to keep suitable environment and secure the swimmers' safety. But I think most people don't want to go to the beach, because they experienced horrible tsunami.

Let's enjoy summer, good things will happen!!

Popular Posts